The Neue Synagoge was consecrated on the Jewish New Year's Feast in 1866. With a total of 3200 seats, the Neue Synagoge became the largest Jewish house of worship in Germany...
In its permanent exhibition, "Open Ye Gates", the Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin - Centrum Judaicum traces the history of the building and the life associated with it.
The archives of the Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin - Centrum Judaicum have been continuously expanding since 1990. Today it comprises approximately 400 running meters of archival and collected materials.more
In cooperation with other institutions the Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin – Centrum Judaicum regularly presents concerts, readings, theater and conferences related to Jewish topics.more